I have no illusions as to how few people will read this but I have a few goals:
1) Understand myself a bit more - You ever stop and think about why you do what you do? No? Ok I'm probably just weird but, I do ask myself that from time to time and often the answer is I don't know and I do so love a puzzle :)
3) Use it as a creative outlet - I'm mostly doing logical "right brain" things these days. It's relaxing to use the creative part of my brain from time to time.
4) Try and improve my communication - This is an area I suck at, I hope this blog helps alleviates this weakness to some degree.
5) Share cool stuff - I like sharing things that I think are awesome with people. Sometimes a get a little too excited though but yeah this will let me share some of what I think is worth sharing.
[Side note: I'll use brackets and italics to designate times where I go off on tangents and just write what's on my mind, feel free to skip these quite possibly long winded sections. Case in point, what do I mean by "improve my communication"? It's not like I don't know how to be clear when I speak. I'm naturally shy (possible blog topic) but that's not the real problem. Part of it is laziness (should probably call my family back) but again not quite what I'm getting at. It certainly takes me forever to open up to new people, I mean like on the order of years, that could certainly use some improvement. Letting people get to know me without them having to go to extreme lengths to find the "whole me" (not the real me, that seems an inaccurate description) would be a good improvement. Perhaps I should use this space to be more transparent? Being quiet is cool and all (another possible topic) but it leaves people wondering what you're thinking and often times they just assume/ assign a thought to you. So yeah by "improve my communication I suppose I mean "let you know what I'm thinking."]
<3 I know what you mean. It's especially useful when you want to tell someone about an event from like, years ago where you forgot all the fun details. Just sayin'. :)
ReplyDelete